School Improvement Plans & Reports
Each year, we produce a school Improvement Plan which outlines the key areas we will focus on improving over the next 12 months. We do this with a mindset of continuous improvement: it doesn't matter how good things are already, we are determined to keep making them better and better.
To guide our improvement focus, we use a PACE model.
- P stands for 'pedagogy', which is about how we teach
- A stands for 'attainment', which is a key outcome for all of your students
- C stands for 'curriculum', which is about what we teach
- E stands for ethos, which is about how it feels to be a part of our school, and includes the support available
Through a focus on pedagogy, curriculum and ethos, we plan to improve attainment.
Each of our faculties produce their own Improvement Plan, informed by the school plan.
Below you can find:
- A summary version of our 2021-22 Improvement Plan
- A fuller version of our 2021-22 Improvement Plan
- A summary version of our 2020-21 Improvement Plan
You can also find a version of our 2020-21 Improvement Report, which summarises the progress we have made in developing as a school over the past 12 months.